Tuesday 29 May 2012

 Just some things from the last little while, mostly some purchases. I took this top photo before going to one of the Toronto beaches but never posted it. It ended up being a perfect day, and like usual, I wish I had taken pictures! This Neutrogena face sunscreen is so perfect! I wore it over my tinted moisterizer, under the rest of my makeup and it didnt feel gross or oily or anything. And its SPF 45 which is pretty good, but I probably could've gone higher. Still, I would totally check it out. I packed my Diana, which I didn't end up using. I'm nervous to, with only 15 shots on the film! I'm spoiled with my DSLR but one day I will use up all the film on this little camera and be very pleased.

I'm halfway through 1Q84 and am so mad it took me so long to get it. I remember when it was being hyped up and just couldnt justify buying it at all. Don't really have much time for leisurely reading when your major requires you to be reading 4 other novels! I'm really enjoying it, though. But such a hefty book to lug around!
 Just bought this Essie polish in Brazilliant. It makes me super happy.
 A forever 21 crop polka dot top, and forever 21 striped body con dress in reversed colours. They were $10 each. Couldn't help myself.
Along with my summer checklist, I also bought this. Way too eager for projects this summer! It does seem lovely though. I hope to try and follow it, or at least be inspired by it!

How everyone has a happy hump day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment