Sunday 1 July 2012

easy breezy

Skirt and necklace: thrifted; shoes, Joe Fresh; top, h&m; sunglasses and belt, UO
Just a short outfit post. I will be updating with some weekend pictures. I realize now that instead of wearing this outfit yesterday, I should have worn it today! Happy Canada Day everyone! I wore this to go downtown with a friend to explore vintage stores and to have some delicious Sangria at the Java House on Queen West. While their nachos aren't the greatest, their Sangria is so yummy and perfect on those hot days (and yesterday was certainly a hot day!)
This necklace is my new favourite. It has little animals on it like a giraffe and a rhino. I got it for $1.50 when Value Village had their 50% off sale. Best necklace ever. My list of animal objects/clothing is slowly growing. I have zero problems with this.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and a happy long weekend to my fellow Canadians!

No comments:

Post a Comment