Sunday 20 May 2012

Crayon Houses

I love houses in crayon colours. primary colours and different pastels.  I went to Woodbine beach in Toronto with some friends yesterday, and the houses by the water were so fun! I wish I had taken pictures but was nervous to bring my DSLR to the beach (sand gets into everything, doesn't it!)

I've compiled some colourful house inspiration. I feel like beach houses always have the most ridiculous colours, and I wish it was more acceptable to just go and paint my house pastel pink or blue. Seeing as I don't have the money to move to the beach, I'll just look at these pretty houses and channel the colours into my warddrobe instead!

Have a beautiful Sunday!

Credits: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

2 comments:

  1. Love these houses! This is my favourite street in London http://www.flickr.com/photos/22777555@N03/2496807969 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That street looks perfect! It reminds me of some student housing in Brighton that I saw when I was in England last summer!

      Delete