Sunday 13 May 2012

Summer List

Unfortunately, a lot of the time, summer ends up being a case of "expectations vs. reality". I've been thinking about this a lot this summer, and really want to avoid it this time around. In order to do that, I've decided to construct a list of things I absolutely want to do this summer! I know it will stop me from bumming around on the computer, and get me to actually get up and do the things I want to do. One of my good friends said that this summer has to be "THE SUMMER OF FUN", and at first I thought she was silly. I'm realizing now that she's right. What she meant was take every opportunity that you can, stop making excuses, and get out there. I think that's really valuable, and I'm excited to take it on as a challenge. Here's what I came up with:

1. Go bungee jumping
2. Go on a weekend road trip
3. Try to read a little every day
4. Try to write a little every day
5. Host a barbeque in my backyard
6. Take a couple of cooking classes
7. Have a beach picnic
8. Don't waste rainy days! Go for a walk, make a craft, bake something delicious
9. Take myself out for a date
10. Go berry picking

Do any of you have lists? Share them if you do! Is there something you really want to do this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment