Monday 11 June 2012

Two outfits, one post

 I've been a little slow on the outfit posts lately. Mostly I just haven't felt that inspired. Not that these outfits are particularly great, but I felt good on both of these days. Contrary to how it may seem, I don't wear these shoes everyday. They are comfortable enough to, but I do switch it up!
 I also really dig this hairstyle for summer. I braided two pigtails, and then pinned them across my head. Looks so much cooler than what it really is, and I always get comments about it when I wear it like this. Plus, I like being able to put it up and then not having to deal with it all day. Low no maintenance is my style.
 Wearing Joe's jeans, Dolce vita flatforms, H&M top, michael kors watch, and thrifted necklace.
Not sure why I look so sassy in this photo. Dolce Vita flatforms,  forever 21 striped dress, Juicy sunglasses
 I love these shoes!

Hope you all had a happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. coral is soooo perfect on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only want to wear coral in the summer. such a good colour

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks so cute tied up like that. I wish I had curls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 They can be a hassel sometimes though!

      Delete
  3. You are just too cute, the little heidi hair style really suits you!

    Daisy Dayz
    Cross-Jones-Photography

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lady! It's pretty much my go-to hairstyle on super hot days

      Delete