Monday 13 August 2012

Getting cozy

Merino wool from Mcmullin Fibre Co.

While the weather is still not calling for cozier apparel any time soon, when I came across an unfinished scarf from the winter time, I was compelled to search for patterns for new projects as the temperatures start to cool down. Headbands, slippers, and slouchy hats have been on my radar the last couple of days, along with some pretty wool I've been scoping out on etsy. I love the colours above, but before I start anything new I have to finish that winter scarf I've put on hiatus. for now, here are some I have bookmarked for the future.

braided headband pattern here

High-waisted knit shorts tutorial here
Knit slippers here





Slouchy hat pattern on Ravelry.com here
Mittens that fold back into fingerless gloves pattern here

I only taught myself how to knit just last year. It's super easy, and I taught myself just by using Youtube videos. Here are some that I used to get started:

1, 2

No comments:

Post a Comment