Monday 30 April 2012

 Levis jeans, Tahari flats, Wilfred tank, mommy asummeruniform's cardigan, gifted necklace, marc by marc jacobs purse.

I realize that my first outfit post is a super casual one, but this is the sort of stuff I wear on a day to day basis! I wore this to an appointment and to laze around on this rainy, rainy day. The jeans are a little baggier than I'm used to, but I love them for being so comfy. I also realized how difficult it is to take your own pictures! I know a lot of the more well known bloggers have boyfriend accomplices who take their photos. While I did see mine today, I asked my brother to take this picture (which explains the downward angle of the shot. He's 6'3!)


The lipstick I'm wearing is Nars Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita. I am absolutely in love with both the colour and feel of this lipstick. Didn't understand the hype until I bought it! The necklace is a gift from a friend and I absolutely love it. It's one of those unique gifts that really shows how well the person knows you, and the fact that I can so easily incorporate it into my warddrobe shoes how well she knows me. I also just got the shoes, and they are giving me some serious blisters, but they go so well with everything that I'm going to just deal with it for now!

Have a great week!

-Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment