Saturday 5 May 2012

Associating flowers with spring is by no means original, but I was picking up some groceries for my mum the other day and saw these tulips and had to get them. I've never really been into florals, but looking around my room lately I've been adding more and more flowery things as the season progresses and the weather gets warmer. There's something about tulips that never fails to make me happy!
My pretty tulips hanging out with Michael Ondaatje and David McFadden, two of my Canadian favourites. I'm catching up on my my summer reading! I love looking at poetry before bed, and Michael Ondaatje (Specifically the "Cinnamon Peeler's Wife" is my ultimate favourite)
I bought this vintage blazer at the Toronto Clothing show with a friend of mine a couple of years ago. I think I wore it once, because it was a little too big and just looked silly on me. I just got it back on Thursday after having it altered. It's still a little bigger than I would like it to be, but with the sleeces rolled up it's still pretty awesome.
Victor and Rolf's "Flower Bomb" This one is a little too expensive for me to justify wearing it every since day, so I usually alternate between this and Prada Amber. Such a good scent, though.
My Switcheasy iphone case. I'm not usually into things like this that are so obviously girly (my previous case was a Rilokumo bear case with ears), but this one has done me good. There's also one in mint now that I really like, but i'll stick with this.
On a less floral-ly note, I think I'm going to try making this clutch this weekend. I love having the time for crafts!

Happy weekend!
-Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment