Saturday 5 May 2012

I had such a lovely Saturday yesterday! Me and my boyfriend went to a park nearby my house and took a walk through the paths and looks at all the ducks, geese, frogs, and not so lovely geese. I just don't like them, and I can't get passed it!

These frogs were so funny! There were a whole bunch of them in this little corner of the pond, all playing and hopping around and...seeming to partake in mating season festivities. We joined the hoards of little kids giggling at all the frogs and only left to let others take our place to look at them! He also snapped a few photos of me (still haven't mastered the self timer just yet!). We finally had some warm weather, and this is the result of it!


Wearing a zara top, white bandeau, h&m jersey skirt, Urban Outfitters sunglasses, and cole haan purse

It was finally warmer today, and so I got to wear some airy spring pieces I havent been able to wear in a while! This skirt is the comfiest, I could sleep in it.

On our way out of the park we saw this lonely swan swimming in the water. Wondering if he was all one, we went searching to see if there was a friend somewhere nearby. We saw this amazing swan's nest with a mama swan sitting on her eggs!

We then got frozen yogurt at Menchies, and ended the day with tacos and Coronas!

No comments:

Post a Comment