Saturday 12 May 2012

Two Outfits

Wearing: Joe's Jeans, MBMJ purse, Tahari flats, Vintage Blazer, tank top, Michael Kors Watch
Ancient skirt (I think it might be from Delia's like...5 or 6 years ago!), Joe Fresh sneakers, Top Shop Jean Jacket, white crop top, handmade clutch
I'm aware I look like a small child on the way to the zoo in this second outfit. I didn't go to the zoo, but I wore to do some errands and see a friend last week. It's been hard taking outfit photos because I have yet to master taking photos of myself with a self timer, and always feel ridiculous when I do so, but I'm trying my best. The first outfit was what I wore to my internship a few days ago. I love how its a fairly casual atmosphere, but can still dress up if I want. Obviously this is a more casual outfit, but I was so excited to wear that blazer!

I hope everyone has a beautiful day! I'm so happy to be able to go bare-legged! There's a Picasso exhibit at the AGO in downtown Toronto today, so I will be going there! Have a lovely Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment