Sunday 13 May 2012

I wore this out today for mother's day brunch. I wish I brought my camera to take pictures of the place because it was perfect. Mimosas, bri and crackers, shrimp, mussels, and other antipasti to start, and a big buffet of delicious food afterwards. It's so nice to sit down with the my family and celebrate my amazing mother. She's been a big support to me for 21 years and continues to be every single day! I love you mummy! Here are some details!

I liked my makeup today. This lipstick is the Kat Von D lipstain in "Outlaw" and it stays on like nothing I've ever worn before. It's a little tricky to apply, but once you figure it out its pretty perfect.

Close up of the skirt and swan-flamingo hybrid shirt. I thrifted this leather skirt for $4.99. Seriously best purchase ever, and in great condition. It was a little long so I hacked a couple inches from the bottom and hemmed it (i.e super glued it), but the waist sits just above my belly button and is a perfect fit. So, so pleased with it.

Have a lovely Sunday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment