Monday 30 July 2012

Seeing Red



 Even though I'm not ready to give up on bare legs just yet, it feels like everyone, including me, has denim on their minds. I've been seeing tons of coloured/printed jeans everywhere, denim shirts, shorts, new denim collections coming out, and tons of denim DIYs (I have one I'll be posting soon!). When I went out with my mom yesterday, I didn't have the intention of buying jeans, but when I saw these on super sale, I couldn't help it. Bright red, skinny, and coated, basically not my style at all,  but a picture of Rumi from Fashion Toast had me thinking I could pull it off without veering too far from my usual aesthetic. Until the temperature drops, though, I'll keep gathering inspiration. Here are some things I could see myself wearing on cooler days to come.



1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
*unfortunately, #'s 4 and 5 were found on tumblr so I dont have a link. If you know where they are from please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment